cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find a seller

funchoice
Thrill-Seeker

Hi,

How do I find the seller if I have the seller's name? I have tried to site-map, but there is not information for finding a seller. Maybe I was overlooked.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

find a seller

On a desktop, click “ Advanced” to the right of the top of the page search bar

That sends you to a field where you can find a member as one of the options - it’s been awhile, so I don’t remember if that’s a bar on the main options or a choice to the left side navigation. But it’s there, scan that page.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

find a seller

@funchoice wrote:

How do I find the seller if I have the seller's name? I have tried to site-map, but there is not information for finding a seller. Maybe I was overlooked.

If by "name," you mean their eBay member id, just click on the advanced search (the word "Advanced" to the far right of the search bar at the top of the page). From there, you can click on "By seller" along the left-hand column, or scroll down to the "Sellers" area of the screen.

(These are desktop instructions/screenshots. I don't know how it's done on the mobile app.)

Advanced Search.PNG

Seller Search.PNG

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

find a seller

On my cell phone without being logged in to eBay, I go to the Search for anything bar and when I click it, the Search ebay field appears and then I enter seller: and then the sellers name.

For example, I entered seller:funchoice and you and your listings came up.  Make sure that you have the : in between seller and the seller's name.  Also, no spaces in between.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply