cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay mc011 restrication

my ebay account permenently restriced the ebay i am very sad no response ebay and call and chat ebay rong you

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

ebay mc011 restrication

Looks like one of the otc drug products you were selling, the “Equate Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg 365 count Exp 2024”, eBay took issue with. The Completed listings for it were all removed by eBay so i couldn’t check for listing errors. But this might have something to do with the FDAs warning about a TikTok “challenge” among children and teens using the antihistamine Diphenhydramine HCL drug inappropriately. Just a guess. Wish you best of luck wherever you next land.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

ebay mc011 restrication

@yousaf135 

So sorry for your situation.  It looks like you had some negative experiences with some of your sales and this is the result.  Also looks like you may have been drop shipping from a retailer.  Unfortunately a suspension is just that...permanent.  You can no longer sell on eBay anymore.  

Good luck with future opportunities.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ebay mc011 restrication

You might want to post to the UK forums, since you're registered in the UK.  Although, so far as I know, there's no coming back from a permanent ban.

-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

ebay mc011 restrication

Looks like one of the otc drug products you were selling, the “Equate Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg 365 count Exp 2024”, eBay took issue with. The Completed listings for it were all removed by eBay so i couldn’t check for listing errors. But this might have something to do with the FDAs warning about a TikTok “challenge” among children and teens using the antihistamine Diphenhydramine HCL drug inappropriately. Just a guess. Wish you best of luck wherever you next land.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

ebay mc011 restrication

ok thanks a lot helpul reply

Message 5 of 5
latest reply