cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay to Facebook group question

When sharing a listing from Dbay to FB there is an option to select a group.  Does anyone know if selected will the listing just appear to the groups I select or also go on my feed?  I don’t want to share listings on my feed :))

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@njindiancreek 

Are you given the option to share to groups when you select to share from the Ebay site?  

Many buy and sell groups do not allow posts with links to eBay.  Be sure to check the individual rules of the group before you proceed.  

Generally, it will populate a post with ONE picture and an eBay blurb and a link to your listing.  I would try one to check how it appears in a particular group that allows such.  It should not also post to your personal page without you selecting that.  Do a test run. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I think it depends on if the facebook group is private or public. If public, then the comments may go to the feed of the members of the group.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes I'd like to know how eBay can just suspend your accounts and the reason is not being disclosed or any reason why you got suspended. When you literally have done anything wrong? You can't appeal or long into eBay to make a complaint. I asked my lawyers and they said if another seller on there platform makes a complaint that's false accusations and you can prove you are selling authentic products than we can proceed with a tort claim against eBay. Yes I'm the one they suspended for nothing and they allow other sellers to slander,defy your character.loss of wages,and person pain and suffering.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I would say because it is eBay's sandbox, and they decide who gets to play. You may consider other on-line options that are available for you to sell. 

Other than that, you may consider starting your own message string to get more responses, because you tagged on to another person's older message string that has a different topic. Good luck.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply