cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay so bad they can't see obvious Fraud orders

ebay sucks so bad, its so easy to tell these fraud, dropship orders, and when we cancel them, they all make double the amount of purchases. 

then we will cancel again.  including block everyone, and then all of a sudden double the amount again. 

ebay is **bleep**.  you guys don't do anything.  if i can tell without a Program, how can you not tell?  how can you allow this.  ?  how can you not notice that every single ebay custosmer with 0-5 feedback, going to the same dumb state over and over again,  and some of these accounts are new, some of them from 5 years ago, but no feedback.  come on. are you guys that stupid?

Your reps suck, your customers suck,  whats wrong with you guys?

Its so easy to go google how there doing this.  

IF YOU WANT TO GO BUY ACCOUNTS IN BULK, THERE IS A COMPANY WHO SELLS BULK ACCOUNTS, SUSPENDED OR NOT, THEY GET YOU BACK ON!  THAT'S THERE GIMMICK

THEY SELL EBAY AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS.  APPARANTELY THEYRE SO GOOD AT THIS, THAT EBAY CAN'T CATCH THEM????  LOL!!!!!  MORE LIKE EBAY ISN'T DOING THERE JOB,  AND JUST ALLOWING THE FRAUD.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

ECATLY THEN EBAY CHARGES A 20.00 **bleep** you fee against you all the while keeping the final value from the refund making sure they get paid

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@bonus-deal 

Ahhh your really having a bad week aren't you? A seller that has near 15k feedback, I would think eBay has been very good for you, no?

Can you take a minute just to explain what happened to your business personally?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I don’t understand why you would be concerned. About once or twice a week I get orders from drop shippers. I just treat it like another order. I’ve never had an issue with any of the orders. The drop shipper’s money is just as green as any other buyer’s. Money is money.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

He's not talking about legit drop shippers. He's talking about foreign scammers using fake US accounts that are really freight forwarding services.  They do this disrupt competing seller sales and to steal merchandise from sellers by exploiting tracking loopholes.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

WOW,  baby account 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

There's more to it!  

check out my other post.

google ebay stealth accounts.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply