cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You picked a fine time to leave me, NPB With four hungry children And a crop in the field .

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

You picked a fine time to leave me, NPB With four hungry children And a crop in the field .

I swear when I first heard this song I thought the line was "400 children with a crop in the field".  I was always wondering what was the song about.  lol  Some singers really need to stop mumbling.

You have sold some very cool things btw.  Blasting plungers?  Who would have thought?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

.....nice to know I wasn't the only one that heard the same thing when I first heard it......

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

".....nice to know I wasn't the only one that heard the same thing when I first heard it......"

I figured it was a song about an orphanage or something.  This happened a lot to me when I was younger. 

I guess my hearing has gotten better over the past 50 years.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@mikeelikeit 

The Unpaid Item process has been updated. 
You can even set it to automatically issue a strike on the 5th day and relist the item for you. 

Look Ma, no hands”.

Resolving unpaid items with buyers

set up automatic process

Buyer requirements.

Blocked bidder list

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Great automated process for sure. But unfortunately it doesn't put any money in the bank or food on the table.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

My problem with Lucile is she responds to an offer but does not pay right away and sometimes defaults and like many women,  she changes her mind.  Whether the buyer initiates and offer or responds to an ebay generated offer we sellers anonymously send it should be immediate payment or D-vorce.  

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@randysauto01 

Then list as Buy It Now with Immediate Payment Required

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I'm in the act of de listing all of my items, at one point and time we had over 30k, its taken about a week and I'm down now to around 11k. Every item I had listed was BIN. I would still get around 10 cancellations a month. But I 100% agree, BIN will completely erase all non-payments.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

It seems to have gotten worse now that it's so called updated .

Message 10 of 10
latest reply