cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YEAH- Ebay finally made a year end report that totals all our financials- thanks

Just noticed that under "reports" (new) they added a year end ( or selectable month to month etc.) report that is just plain and easy to use instead of all those csv files only.  It shows the totals for Gross sales, returns and refunds, fees, shipping costs, etc.  that all most people need to file taxes.  

It will be a great help and time saver in filing taxes without getting burdened down with unnecessary accounting- especially for the smaller sellers that do not have full time accounting software to manage.

I just like pointing out a positive change when ebay makes it. its mot all bad lol.  Also for many who did not notice or realize it was there now- it should help for tax season.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

YEAH- Ebay finally made a year end report that totals all our financials- thanks

Yes, isn't that report great "easy to read" and sure makes doing your taxes easy.    Big improvement compared to transaction report which is ridiculous (about 40 columns of gibberish that you don't need).

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

yes it is nice. that is what we had for years with paypal lol.... it only took ebay 4 years of managed payments to do it but im grateful its here now.   

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It's awesome! Thanks for posting it. You just made my life 1000x easier.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Could you go into more detail on how you got to this report. When I go to Reports  at the top of my Seller Hub, I only see links to download the CSV report which has all the extra unneeded columns. Any help would be appreciated, since the columns on the CSV have changed from last year.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Never mind, I found it. Thanks so much for the heads up on this link being there.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi.  I found it under Payments.  Good luck

Message 7 of 7
latest reply