cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who else is losing items from their store, just vanishing? I've lost well over 100 items...

I finally broke the 6000 item mark, was up to about 6025 items and busy listing...I refreshed and suddenly only had 5993, then 5992, 5991 and now 5910...

eBay says the are working on it, I hope and pray they can fix this and restore my items, this is the height of the season for me, tax season, the worst time this could happen, just wondering how many others this is happening to?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Who else is losing items from their store, just vanishing? I've lost well over 100 items...

There was another thread about this that has been moved to 'technical'. No replies on that one.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Welcome to glitchbay.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Yep- Same here! Just spent the morning on CS. Came here to post the message below:

Missing listings- happening again. My ebay app shows 389 listings and the hub says 384. I only found this as I went to revise a jacket listing and drop the price only to notice it wasn’t in my active listings. I then went to my browser on my destop computer at work and- yep- its gone when I search for it. I called CS this morning and suggested they try to reboot my store. This happened in December and the reboot helped. The jacket is a fairly recent listing so I don’t think its one of those stale items that they do away with if its underperforming.

But really- why is this happening? I’m not here to complain but what’s the best way to know if/when my listings randomly disappear? I don’t know what other 4 items went away 😕

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

OMG!  Just posted about this!!  Mine are disappearing, too!!!!!!

Haven't heard anything.  Let me know if you do.

Mell, -clothescloseouts4u

"It is unreasonable to attempt to reason with the unreasonable."
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I've lost 20!!!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Same here!!  I don't know how to recover them!!!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Curious what do you mean that they "rebooted" your store and how did that help

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

There are threads on the 'technical' discussion board. I had posted there earlier today. My 99 listings dropped to 96 and are now at 98 and I do know which one has not come back. I feel so for those who have large numbers to try to figure out what went missing. My hope is that it all gets restored for everyone real quick. Wish a technical staff person would put out some information.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply