cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where the heck is the FedEx option in the new shipping page???

Another 'improvement' another deletion of a valuable resource. Sometimes especially with heavier packages it just makes sense to use FedEx. Why on earth would ebay remove that.

There was a survey link and one of the options to check for why I don't like the new page is FedEx is gone.

So now whenever I want to use FedEx I'm going to have to log into FedEx, do a label there which is not formatted for my ZP 500, go back into ebay and upload the tracking number.

~Why be a second rate version of someone else when you can be a first rate version of yourself~

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Where the heck is the FedEx option in the new shipping page???

I have the same issue and when I called support two weeks ago they told it was because I have USPS priority selected as my primary form of delivery. He tells me to change it to expedited shipping for all my listings so FedEx can appear and then I tell him if I do that since I’m enrolled in Guaranteed Delivery, then you won’t be able to show customers their expected delivery dates and this would not work. Yet another genius eBay development team implementation without them fully testing things out.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply