cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my payout?

I did a couple withdrawals this weekend.  2 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday.  The one from Sunday is already in my account but the 2 from Saturday are not there yet.  

Usually the payments show up in my account the next day.  I know it does work differently on the weekends.  I just find it odd that the one I did last showed up for before the other two did..

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Where is my payout?

Ebay uses the ACH system.  While Ebay can tell you about payments over the weekend [Saturday and Sunday], they can't actually process them because the ACH banking system is not open.  So these deposits are held in queue until Monday morning when the ACH opens back up.  Your other two deposits will likely land tomorrow.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Where is my payout?

Ebay uses the ACH system.  While Ebay can tell you about payments over the weekend [Saturday and Sunday], they can't actually process them because the ACH banking system is not open.  So these deposits are held in queue until Monday morning when the ACH opens back up.  Your other two deposits will likely land tomorrow.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Where is my payout?

Yeah I get that.  Just thought it was strange that the one I did last went through first..

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Where is my payout?

Hi!  The exact same thing happened to me.  I did a payout on Sat. 4-22.  It’s not yet in my account.  I did a payout on Sunday 4-23 and it’s already there.  Let’s see if this is an issue or if these payouts show up today.  Would be interested to know if you get yours.  I’ll let you know if mine shows up.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Where is my payout?

Same here.  My Sunday payout arrived Monday morning.  Saturday's payout is still missing. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Where is my payout?

looks like all my payouts cleared today.. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply