cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Classic View??? EBay is not usable for selling without it!!

This is absolutely unfunctionable.  Bring back classic view ASAP.  Whose idea was this? Horrible way to treat sellers. Seriously what is going on and why?  And why are other posts that are also complaining about this blocked from receiving comments?? Wow, just wow. The level of inconsideration for sellers in all of this is heartbreaking and astounding. Please fix this gigantic error and restore our functionality to maintain the stores we pay for.  We sellers deserve better treatment than this. 

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

I am with you!!! 100%!  I woke up this morning, had a notice on my phone of sales, signed onto eBay and everything is different!! I was starting to get used to the messed up way they had changed it the last time and now this!  In addition to putting things back - I need the order detail page - I print one for every sale so I have a hard copy of the sale, the item, the address, then I add the shipping information, the shipper and the cost. This "new" page sucks!

eBay had better start listening to its sellers and not to the programmers who were obviously bored and decided to change things just for the helluva it!

Message 2 of 25
latest reply

"Horrible way to treat sellers."

Goes along with the rest of their general disregard for their sellers 😞

Message 3 of 25
latest reply

This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back!

You are really pushing me outta here... I get the hint!

As a place to sell, for small sellers this places sucks bigtime!

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

NOTICE NO REPLIES FROM EBAY! WONDER WHY? THEY HATE SELLERS! WE BOTHER THEM! EBAY SHOULD BUILD WAREHOUSES, GET INVENTORY, HIRE WORKERS & THEN THEY WONT NEED US!

Message 5 of 25
latest reply

@99centhousefund wrote:

NOTICE NO REPLIES FROM EBAY! WONDER WHY?

It is interesting that despite the flood of complaints Ebay has made no attempt to justify this move nor to explain it at all.  At least with the imposition of GTC they came up with some bogus explanations.  For every person complaining on this forum there is probably 1,000 others silently seething.  I get that there is a need to accommodate mobile users but there remains a large and significant group that uses desktops for their Ebay sales who find this new seller hub far less efficient and a pain in the derriere to use.

Whether it is individual or corporate I just loath such arrogance as Ebay is currently displaying regarding the imposition of this seller hub.

Message 6 of 25
latest reply

I hope everyone uses the comments link  on the new page and tells them what they think. If enough people do may, just maybe they will listen.

Also call ebay support and have them teach you how to find everything that's missing. Perhaps if it ties up all their phone lines  they will get the message.

Message 7 of 25
latest reply

I HATE THIS NEW LOOK. I'M SPENDING MORE TIME TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE CHANGES. I DONT HAVE TIME TO LIST NOW.  I AM BEYOND **bleep**.

Message 8 of 25
latest reply

Just commenting to voice that I am also very disappointed with the removal of the "classic view" option for sellers. The new layout and the newer Seller Hub are atrocious. Bring back the "classic view" option!

Message 9 of 25
latest reply

totally agree!

Message 10 of 25
latest reply

Hello friends,
I'm with you too! I am from Europe, so my suffering began earlier (((
It's disgusting! The staff of Ebay marketers needs an imitation of hectic activity, I can not find any other explanation for these "improvements". Every time I receive an update notification, I'm on my toes.

Message 11 of 25
latest reply

Bring back Classic View. Everything you need as a seller to keep track of what you have is right there!!

Message 12 of 25
latest reply

Classic view doesn't work on my phone either!!  Im going to have to close my store if this isnt fixed. Totally unuseable!!  Ironically I earned my "ten years with ebay" badge today.  Yeah...Ten years down the drain! 

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

My husband and I are livid over this!  We, like others, were just getting used to the last set of changes, now this, which makes it near to impossible to list... definitely not user friendly for sellers!  Why eBay? Why?  What is the point?  Please, take ownership of the changes and fill us in on how and why these changes are to better our business.  If you cannot do that, then change things back to the classic.

Message 14 of 25
latest reply

i TOO WANT THE CLASSIC VIEW BACK...i AM TOTALLY LOST WITH THIS NEW SYSTEM...  i HATE IT BIG TIME.

Message 15 of 25
latest reply