cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where have all the sales gone ?

I have over 185 listing going on EBAY. Last week I received $10 and still had to pay 2 shipping charges out of it.

This week I'll be receiving $0.00, the good news is I don't have to pay any shipping. 

EBAY reminds me of a Label company I use to buy from, for several years everything was fine, until one day the labels weren't sticking very well and they said I would have to pay more for the labels if I wanted them to stick............needless to say, I found another label company.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

No one from ebay wants to answer us!

I keep asking as MY business is failing and All I get here is snubbed by ebay or nonsense from  people who just want to bash me.

Day 6 with No sale Ebay!

Ebay needs a Corporate office that Cares... Not this nonsense.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Paula_Cole_whatcg~2.jpg

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@laserpartshq2 wrote:

Last week I received $10 and still had to pay 2 shipping charges out of it.

Don't your buyers pay for the shipping?

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@gotta-have-it-collectables wrote:

Ebay needs a Corporate office that Cares... Not this nonsense.

Although we exist in the present,

what appears needed is a corporate office that is concerned & focused with Ebay's future.

Ebay needs to really focus on seller retention & attracting new buyers

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Aren't your buyers the ones who are paying for shipping? 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Agree

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

They did, it included in the $10.00

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Here are the prices in our store for the goods you have selected. Sorry the prices were not displayed, because we must charge for that. We're glad we were able to provide you with our prices. Now since you want to buy from us, you must pay double those prices. Do you agree? Fine. You good. Now if you want us to take your payment, you must double the prices again. Do you agree? Fine. Great. Now if you want us to ship the goods to you, you must double the prices again. Fine. Glad you agree. Now if you want us to make sure your goods are delivered to you you must pay double the price to insure the goods otherwise they may become lost. Do you agree? Fine. Good. Now since you are so impudent to ever demand us to dispatch your goods to you you must triple the previous prices in order for us to dispatch the goods to your address. Etc. Etc. Etc. How does that sound to you? I feel I just wanna take a walk. Never mind the buyers!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

ebays sellers are doing well..............20000 40000 100000 reviews............pay attn

Message 10 of 10
latest reply