cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my listings go?

I mostly have fixed listings but I had like 30 auction listings that I had them continuously be relisted whether or not they sold. I had them this way for a long time. I just checked today and none of my auction listings are there anymore..I didn't get any notification that they ended. I don't even see them in my ended listings either. Has this happened to any of you guys?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

To make sure eBay is a safe place to buy and sell, sometimes we have to remove listings. We'll only remove a listing for one of the following reasons:

• It violates one of our policies
  • It violates a law
  • The rights owner of the item requested it be removed
  • It's been active on the site for a year or more without any sales

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/removed-listings?id=4656

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I mostly have fixed listings but I had like 30 auction listings that I had them continuously be relisted whether or not they sold. I had them this way for a long time.

Making changes to the listing may improve the chances of it selling~such as having optimal pictures, titles that buyers will find when searching, and accurate descriptions.  Tweaking the listings may help them sell.

Having them listed "for a long time" without sales is not what Ebay wants.  It has happened to others as there have been threads about this for some time.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@ann_6734 wrote:

I mostly have fixed listings but I had like 30 auction listings that I had them continuously be relisted whether or not they sold. I had them this way for a long time. I just checked today and none of my auction listings are there anymore..I didn't get any notification that they ended. I don't even see them in my ended listings either. Has this happened to any of you guys?

As for the lack of notification, you can check your site preferences to make sure you have that box checked to get that email.  That would fix that problem.

Since you aren't reporting that you got an email from Ebay or VERO, I'm not sure what is happening here for you.

Have you checked to see if how many times you wanted them to relist has expired?

Since you aren't posting with your selling account [which is absolutely fine], I can't go and see if I can see the listings that ended or if I could spot an issue.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You may want to check your Spam Folder.  Also Ebay messages may not have been timely.  Sometimes they are received at a later date.

The longer you have a listing that doesn't sell, the lower it sinks in visibility.  That doesn't help the item to sell.  But refreshing the listing can help it gain visibility that may lead to a sale.

You can also log out of your account and search then as sometimes sellers aren't shown their own listings.

I wasn't receiving Ebay messages for a period of time; I checked my site preferences and email messages was showing activated, so I unclicked that and then click it again to enable that, and that corrected the problem.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

if I recall, I've had listings for 18 months Smiley Very Happy

latest reply