cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When openoing an item in our store, a different item opens up

I was just editing some photos from the store. The store is sorted highest price first.  When I open an item with right click as I have been doing for days, it opens a completely different item.  When I sort by lowest price, it does the same thing.  I right clocked a $30 item and it opened a $1000 item.   The store only works properly when in best match - which means nothing to our customers and newly listed.   All other parameters bring up and entirely different item.   I cleared cookies and also looked at it from a different account.

Sales are trash right now as this is the worst in 15 years.  This is a new one. A customer trying to open an item if they are in our store will get a random item. Maybe there is some method to the madness but, how does that even happen.   Is this ebays skeleton crew and compounding issues. 

Check your store and Ive recorded video of this and screenshot. I realize its a waste of my time to contact ebay and if youre one of those few professional forumites, dont even bother telling me that yours is all good.  Its getting old after more than a decade of the same people gaslighting.  Its happening. Weve sold 40,000 items here, we know how to right click and I just may make a yt video.     This is to the other sellers who may already be having a hard time.      Sort your store in different methods, then right click to new tab and see what opens up.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

When openoing an item in our store, a different item opens up

We've been seeing a lot of odd behaviors with search lately, and a few search bugs that began 1/26 and have tech tickets are open.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply