cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my active listings by (or including) the shipping service

Long story short, as I have made some updates to some of my items, I am seeing that some of the older listings are using the older USPS first class rather than the new USPS Ground advantage option.  Not sure if it make a difference in the long run, but I am wanting to update all of these incorrect listings, but I am not seeing an obvious way to view all of the records that have the old version.  The price is the same on both, so that doesn't tell me anything.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Could it be that some of your listings use Calculated shipping and others you manually entered when you set up the listing?

Calculated shipping would auto update, but ones you manually entered would not.  You need to change those.

Just a quick glance at your listings, I can see you have some to change.  Good luck!

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I don't have calculated shipping for any, all are flat amounts.  I know  I need to update those, but don't know how to find the ones I specifically need to change.  I have them all at $3.95, both the other First class ones as well as the newer Ground Advantage ones.  I have changed some as I have viewed to them to deal with offers or edit the listing for price.  I don't feel like looking through each one.  I guess my best bet is a bulk edit for any card $20 or over, and then deselect those that are not the base shipping.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@bigdaddyhen1980 

Do you use business policies for your shipping? If so, then under business policies it should be relatively easy to select the ones that need to be changed.

If you don't use business policies, maybe this would be a great time to convert.   It definitely helps keep keep your shipping, returns and payment terms consistent for like items!

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/business-policy/business-policies?id=4212

Message 4 of 4
latest reply