cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Seller Plus Seal Not Visible On My Qualified Listings

The Top Rated Seller Plus Seal is not visible on my qualified listings. This seal looks like a round yellow "merit badge" with the words "Top Rated Plus" in the center with two short ribbons at the bottom.  I am not talking about the small blue ribbon with the white outlined star in the center that is near the "Shop with Confidence" and the "eBay Money Back Guarantee" just above the seller information on listings. I have talked with eBay Customer Service 4 times in the last month and two said it is a known problem and eBay is working on it. The  2 people I talked to today were no help, 1 stated he has not heard of the seal the other said he has been with eBay for 4 years and the seal was dropped before he started work there. Who do I believe? By offering free 30 day returns and 1 day shipping time, it will result in additional cost to me to remain a Top Seller Plus seller and I want this seal visible to attract buyers and instill confidence in them  to do business with me. 

The odd thing is the seal is visible when using my iPad to look at my items on eBay.com (not using the eBay app).  

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@hjc94578 wrote:

So there is a problem with my listings. The gold/yellow seal is nowhere to be found on my listings. 

@hjc94578   Actually there is no issue with your listings ... the gold seal has been gone for a while, if you just noticed it OR it did not go away on your listings until recently they consider yourself lucky.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 10 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

On a PC I am also seeing the blue ribbon for TR-Plus sellers on listings for other sellers just as on yours rather than the "gold seal" top rated.

Message 2 of 25
latest reply

Have you seen any yellow Top Rated Seals up near the item name recently? They are visible on eBay.com mobile Safari (iOS Mobile Safari 14.0) site.

Message 3 of 25
latest reply

@hjc94578   If you just now noticed a change then I am a little surprised because the TRS Plus "County Fair" badge has been gone for quite some time  replaced by what I call a blue Hospital road sign.  They also separated the Seller information from the badge area, this helps everybody look the same opposed to anyone standing out because they are TRS Plus.  I have posted this picture off and on for probably close to a year now.  I did however see that Chinese Sellers still had the County Fair version earlier this year if memory serves ...

1-SELLER TRS PLUS.jpg

Regards,
Message 4 of 25
latest reply

@hjc94578 wrote:

Have you seen any yellow Top Rated Seals up near the item name recently? They are visible on eBay.com mobile Safari (iOS Mobile Safari 14.0) site.

Had not really been watching, or paying attention to it to notice.

My check was just done in the past few minutes on a PC with "firefox".

Message 5 of 25
latest reply

The badge you are looking for was discontinued on Search Lists

and as  buyselljack2016 pointed out, is now a blue Ribbon and Star... 

The Gold Top Rated Plus Badge still appears at the top of your (eligible) listing page..

Message 6 of 25
latest reply

See how the new format (actually have had this for a quite a while) just flows to nothingness with the various shades of blue ... they really don't want the Seller to stand out in any way, its all about eBay having every listing look like they own them ...

Screenshot (2858).png

Regards,
Message 7 of 25
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

@hjc94578 wrote:

Had not really been watching, or paying attention to it to notice.

My check was just done in the past few minutes on a PC with "firefox".

Too add to my post.

I have seen the gold seal recently, but pay little attention to it as it just means the seller pays returns, and has one day shipping.  Neither of which is a concern to me.

Message 8 of 25
latest reply

So there is a problem with my listings. The gold/yellow seal is nowhere to be found on my listings. 

Message 9 of 25
latest reply

@hjc94578 wrote:

@hjc94578   Actually there is no issue with your listings ... the gold seal has been gone for a while, if you just noticed it OR it did not go away on your listings until recently they consider yourself lucky.

Regards,
Message 10 of 25
latest reply

I do see the blue Hospital road sign on my listings and in the search results of my items. I guess I was confused because the Country Fair badge is prominently displayed on eBay.com using my iPad. Upon a closer look on my iPad, the listing layout is slightly different than with a PC because there is no Hospital road sign. Safari maybe needs an update. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Message 11 of 25
latest reply

@mr_lincoln 

@hjc94578 

What's Odd is - to Me You (hjc94578) Have the Top Rated Plus Gold Logo at the Top of your listings

Different phases of newest Updates ?

Message 12 of 25
latest reply

Sorry, I don’t understand your comment.

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

@hjc94578 

Your Post Started:

The Top Rated Seller Plus Seal is not visible on my qualified listings. This seal looks like a round yellow "merit badge" with the words "Top Rated Plus" in the center with two short ribbons at the bottom  

When i look at your Listings i see that Seal at the Top Of Your Listing..

(Was Curious and looked at my own Qualifying  Listings and see the Same Seal)

But Apparently Others Don't see this Seal and Instead See what mr_lincoln has Posted - The Blue Bar 

Was just wondering what would cause this..

Message 14 of 25
latest reply

@geo2061 wrote:

@hjc94578 

Your Post Started:

The Top Rated Seller Plus Seal is not visible on my qualified listings. This seal looks like a round yellow "merit badge" with the words "Top Rated Plus" in the center with two short ribbons at the bottom  

When i look at your Listings i see that Seal at the Top Of Your Listing..

(Was Curious and looked at my own Qualifying  Listings and see the Same Seal)

But Apparently Others Don't see this Seal and Instead See what mr_lincoln has Posted - The Blue Bar 

Was just wondering what would cause this..

Possibly some servers (or users) may not be updated to the changes. Is a way to roll out changes to make sure not too much stuff got broken before doing it sitewide.

Message 15 of 25
latest reply