cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Badge Missing on All my Items

Am a Top Rated seller from last 3 Months but on all my Items TRS badge is missing, i have tried everything changed policies but with another seller is getting the Top rated badge with same shipping service and policies. is there anything am missing out here. Please help me.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

to be a top rated seller, you need 100 or more transactions in the last 12 months.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

You have 30 day returns but you have buyer pays - We believe you need 30 day returns and seller pays return shipping. 

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

@g-shoppingmart 

You don't have enough listings to have a TRS badge.  You also appear to be drop shipping from India given your stock photos.  That may be part of it as well.  I would list some more items and hopefully it will re appear.

Good luck

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Looking at your feedback page, you're not a TRS.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

If I'm not mistaken to have the badge you need to have 1 day shipping and free returns

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Save more on your final value fees
As a Top Rated Seller, you get 10% off final value fees, as well as a seal on your listings, when you offer same or 1 day handling time, and, for most categories, a free 30 day return policy. 
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

To have a TopRated badge you would need to be Top Rated. Your profile page does not say you are top rated you would see this in your profile  IMG_1250.jpeg

To show a Top Rated in your feedback you would need to be Top Rated selling 100 items and $1000.00 in the US over the past 12 months. Your seller dashboard will tell you what your seller level is. 
To show a Top Rated Plus badge in your listings you would need to be Top Rated and have a 1 day handling time on shipping and offer free 30 day returns (seller pays).

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Thats the problem in my Return Business Policies i opted 30 Days Return and seller pays but its showing in all listing Buyer pays. 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

feedback page does not mention any where about TRS.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Its done 1 Days Handling Time and Free Return Seller pays but still same problem.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

I have more then 300 listings which i think within a criteria and many sellers from India having TRS badge in their Listings.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

@best-deal-supplies 

This is a 4 month old thread.  The OP obviously worked things out & most likely won't be replying.  Given your feedback & several customer complaints, I don't think you can be a TRS.  

Should you have any questions or concerns it is always a good idea to start your own thread to get the help and advice for your specific issue. 

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

@ckimodog wrote:

@best-deal-supplies 

... Given your feedback & several customer complaints, I don't think you can be a TRS.  ...

They are a TRS, as shown on their feedback page.  The obstacle to showing the TR-Plus badge is that they can't get their listings to show "Seller pays return shipping." And also possibly some international requirements.

Screen Shot 2024-05-09 at 7.55.35 AM.png

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

I don't want TRS + Badge am happy to have TRS badge like other seller, Image for your reference.TRS Badge.png

Message 15 of 16
latest reply