cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Away - Can I Ship Still?

I have family coming in town this week, so I set my time away through the 4th of July weekend, just to avoid the stress of trying to get items out. My question is this, though:

Since I'll be home, can I ship some items if I have time, even though I'll be set to time away? Or does that end my time away and force me to ship all my orders?

Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@erikscardsandgames wrote:

I have family coming in town this week, so I set my time away through the 4th of July weekend, just to avoid the stress of trying to get items out. My question is this, though:

Since I'll be home, can I ship some items if I have time, even though I'll be set to time away? Or does that end my time away and force me to ship all my orders?

Thanks for any help!

Of course you can ship orders if you want, it would have no effect on your Time Away settings.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Great thanks!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi, yes you can ship.  It has no effect on your staycation.  

I took one last year.   Shipped stuff.  I did have one small issue.  One of my regular folks, was counting on me not being home, and was still buying when I shipped his stuff.   He thought he would get one or two big boxes, ended up getting several.  

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 4 of 4
latest reply