cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are only 3 listings. But why does 4 show?

I only get 3 lists a month. But my sales center has 3 active listings, all 3 auctions. I have 246 left. why is that? Because I currently only have 3 listings in the auction mode.
But why 4 is shown?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ayanthi54 wrote:

I only get 3 lists a month. But my sales center has 3 active listings, all 3 auctions. I have 246 left. why is that? Because I currently only have 3 listings in the auction mode.
But why 4 is shown?

You have used 4 free insertions this month: 3 for the auctions that are currently active, and 1 for the auction that started on Dec 1 and ended on Dec 8 without any bids. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you end a listing ? Or start one and take it down ? 

Still counts as a listing used.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

The listing total of 246 sounds like eBay raised your limit of items you can sell per month. Just try posting like # 4 and if so try #5 if so then I think they raised your limit. Check your messages or email. They may send out a message on it.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I see 3 listings.  You should really rethink your inventory. First off, you have 3 auction style listings starting at 1 cent and free shipping? You will be paying out of pocket to ship them...how do you expect to make any money?  Also, coconut items are not permitted in a lot of other countries.  I really feel you should invest in some other items that people would be interested in, like crafts or sari's, Sri lankan fabrics.  You're are just wasting time with coconuts.  The warmer US states have plenty of coconuts.  Why would we buy from Sri Lanka??  Think about it.  Good luck. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Don't know how to tell you this -- but, if you are determined to lose money on items, why not just throw them away instead of going to all the trouble of packing and shipping? 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@ayanthi54 wrote:

But why 4 is shown?

You have used 4 free insertions this month: 3 for the auctions that are currently active, and 1 for the auction that started on Dec 1 and ended on Dec 8 without any bids. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@ayanthi54 

Everyone gets 250 free listing a month.

Your personal listing limit is only 3 though.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Try selling Vintage Rupee's. I sell Vintage American coins and I do Fairly WELL. I am a Top Rated Plus. Give it a Whirl. Invest in American coins, They sell well. I have some I will sell you at a discount. Good Luck 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try to do it in the future. I do not have much experience as I am new yet. 

good luck dear friend.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I agree that OP needs to start listing at higher prices, but as to shipping, Sri Lanka is on a par with China - very cheap shipping to help increase business exports.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for the answer, my friend. I always respect you.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply