cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRADING ASSISTANT- BROOKLYN, NY- SPECIALIZES IN FASHION- VINTAGE STONE ISLAND- NIKE- US MILITARY

Hi,

I am searching for am experienced trading assistant with a good track record and amazing reviews. I live in the NYC area and need help posting/selling/delivery/answering questions. I have a large amount of luxury fashion goods.

Please let me know.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

TRADING ASSISTANT- BROOKLYN, NY- SPECIALIZES IN FASHION- VINTAGE STONE ISLAND- NIKE- US MILITARY

The trading assistant program is long gone.

The equivalent functionality is hard to find because of increased efforts to stop the flow of counterfeit and stolen products, and tax law changes.

Good luck on what has become a challenging quest.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You would do better to advertise locally or get a friend (that you trust) to help you with this.   

Sellers are required to enroll in Managed Payments (that is how you get paid).   You would need to provide checking account (ROUTING# only) and social security# (for tax purposes).   Name on your EBAY profile, checking account and social security card need to be EXACT MATCH (or your application may be denied).

Before you sell anything on EBAY I strongly urge to read about "Selling Fees and EBAY Money Back Guarantee".    Also be aware that EBAY will report your sales to IRS when you reach a certain threshold (all income is taxable).

There are scammers on EBAY that target new sellers or anyone selling "high value items".   EBAY will NOT protect you if you get scammed.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply