cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspect scammer. What to do?

This buyer bought item on bin. I looked at his feedback left for others. He has left 95 feedback. Out of that he has left about 20 negative, neutral, revised, positive with a complaint thrown in. I am really leary at this point. Is there anything I can do to back out of this sale? He has already paid.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

No.  You are required to ship it.  Pack carefully and hope the buyer is happy.

Then, after that, you can block them if you want.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I"m going to say this to maybe try to explain the unhappy buyer.

I stopped leaving bad feedback for sellers.  I also stopped buying on eBay, unless it is for my granddaughter.

I have received so many junky items packaged in trash that I have no faith in sellers anymore.  Maybe your buyer is having a similar problem.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Block them ASAP. We have seen buyers purchase a item for vehicle X then get the item and send us a nasty note that they have vehicle Z which is not even listed in the item description and or title and require a full refund.

Then you have the buyers who do not read or do not understand this is mail order not wiggle your nose and blink and item is poof at your door step.

We did however fix the cases of item shows delivered but buyer claims is was not. Each delivery scan comes with the GPS coordinates that show exactly where item was delivered at. Your post master can look that up and tell you where the item was left. If it was not left at buyers address then the post office goes and picks it up and takes it to the correct location.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

What does that have to do with the question? They bought and paid.

OP needs to ship.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Ship and then block if you are so inclined. But he's already paid, and your part in the transaction is to provide the item bought.

~M
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@divwido wrote:

I stopped leaving bad feedback for sellers.  I also stopped buying on eBay, unless it is for my granddaughter.

I have received so many junky items packaged in trash that I have no faith in sellers anymore.  Maybe your buyer is having a similar problem.

Then if that is the case why not do as you did and stop buying here.

If you went to a restaurant that was dirty and the food made you ill, would you go back again?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@emerald40 wrote:

@divwido wrote:

Then if that is the case why not do as you did and stop buying here.

If you went to a restaurant that was dirty and the food made you ill, would you go back again?

I would call ebay and show them the buyer's feedback for others.  Get him on their radar.  If he is a serial negger and he does it to you as well, ebay might just feel enough is enough and get rid of him.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply