cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold items are becoming more hidden now, but they are there.

It appears that eBay is moving sold items to the bottom left, under “show only”.. and will totally disappear while the change is happening….. just a “heads up.”

--
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

From the seller hub, I go directly to orders & then to "awaiting shipment" to see what has been paid & is awaiting shipment. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Printpeople is referring to the search function, when you want to look to see what a similar item sold for. By looking at the solds, a seller can figure out what a comparable price might be to list their similar item at.

I have some quilt patterns I want to list.  I could not find the sold listings and I figured someone on the forum noticed this new enhancement on the  Ebay's search function and would post a solution.  It is so frustrating to deal with some of these changes.   I wasted several minutes searching before I thought to go to the forums for help.  Thank you Printpeople for finding this out and posting!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

You’re very welcome.  Thank you for translating my hurried post…lol

--
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Just another unnecessary "improvement".  Just more clicks. IT must be getting "paid by the click". 

Those working in IT making these unnecessary changes should be reassigned to work with other IT to fix problems/glitches/coding errors.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@printpeople   eBay continues to design programs so that members have to perform more actions to get to what they want to either see or work on.  Pointing, clicking, scrolling are key activities their program designers like to implement in to their programs.  Because of this program design flaw the venue had become less efficient in an ear where computer programs are supposed to make things more efficient. 

When in doubt add an extra step ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the heads up.  Not sure why *that* was necessary.   Just like I'm not sure why the font change was necessary.  

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I was just explaining in another post how buyers lost their collectibles when eBay changed all the categories.  Now that they’ve started to find them again, the search has gone wonky, and you have to put exactly the words that search is looking for, not what you’ve always done before.  Getting more difficult to buy and sell with all the workarounds.

--
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

They should be forced to buy and and sell on eBay before getting paid….lol

--
Message 9 of 9
latest reply