cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So what happens if you run a markdown sale on items with 'Make Offer' already enabled?

I was thinking of doing a little spring cleaning markdown sale on my store, 15% off everything, and I know how to set it up and all that.  But I haven't done one in a while, like not since I decided to start enabling 'make offer' on most items.  And this may be especially important: I have 'auto-accept' amounts on those items.  

So what happens if I start this storewide 15% off sale? In most cases it will be a better deal than the auto accept amounts I have set on items., but  it won't adjust-down the auto accept amounts will it?  Is there any way to just bulk-pause 'make offer' until the sale is over, then bulk-enable it again?  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

So what happens if you run a markdown sale on items with 'Make Offer' already enabled?

No, it won't adjust the auto-accept settings. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You can remove and add make offer via bulk. It just has a selection of something like allow offer and no offers.

The auto accept amounts won't change.

Posting ID
Message 3 of 3
latest reply