cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow sales? I'm lovin' it!

Everyone is complaining about slow sales. Right now it's 22 degrees outside, 11 with the wind chill. 30s and 40s are around the corner. Till then I'll wait it out in my warm home.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@css2001 

Stay warm, have a hot toddy and enjoy!! 🎅

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Oh boy…I’m sure glad I don’t live where you are. Brrrrr 🥶

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Hey, that's warm! It got down to 16 last night here in North Carolina! I'm ready for spring!

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Oh dear lord, I would just croak. I don't even own a winter coat.

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Now that's cold! Here in northern Ohio we get a lake-effect from Lake Erie. It snowed yesterday.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

We had a cold front come thru last nite went down to 62 this morning here in Miami BBRRRRR !!

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

12" of show overnight on Monday.. Keep tossing them logs in the fireplace 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

@css2001 

Stay warm, have a hot toddy and enjoy!! 🎅

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Yuup, Buffalo NY here. We got our first "significant" snowfall a few days ago & this is the first year that I've seen as many accidents as I did. It's like people forgot how to drive. Yes 14" of snow sounds like a lot but when you live in an area for at least 3 years, you'd think people would be ready for it and prepare.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

I am in citrus county we went down to 40 this morning. 1 more day of this and were back in the 80s. 

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Sun is shining in an attempt to lure me outside, but I know it is only in the 20's. 12 overnight, and about all that will get me out is to sweep the deck, and to feed the birds. No outgoing, and "informed delivery" shows me that there is nothing incoming that would warrant walking out to the mailbox.

Preplanned for yesterday's snow, so had no outgoing. Got it all done ahead of time on Monday. Did not even go out to move the snow until the plows had made their runs, and the carrier had been by to leave junk mail.

Sometimes slow is good.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

We had the plants inside for week here in East Texas. They go back outside today for perhaps a couple of weeks, who knows?

Posting ID
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

@css2001 wrote:

Now that's cold! Here in northern Ohio we get a lake-effect from Lake Erie. It snowed yesterday.

I'm from Ohio so I know those Ohio winters well. Moved to NC in hopes to find a warmer place. At least we miss most of the snow here but when it shows up it is a nightmare as people here just don't know how to drive in snow and don't know enough to just stay at home!

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Sunny and in the 60's in San Francisco. Guess I'll ride my motorcycle to the post office to mail items today.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

@laststopgeneralstore wrote:

Yuup, Buffalo NY here. We got our first "significant" snowfall a few days ago & this is the first year that I've seen as many accidents as I did. It's like people forgot how to drive. Yes 14" of snow sounds like a lot but when you live in an area for at least 3 years, you'd think people would be ready for it and prepare.

In you're sista' city 60 MPG away LOL.  We got a dusting about it.  This is what you get when you live at the very end of one of the Great Lakes.  Now move the city!  LOL.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply