cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sixbit Error 27502

Hi,

Tried multiple times to try to download the Sixbit software.

Getting error 27502 Could not connect error.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Sixbit Error 27502

I don't personally know about this error, but if you are still getting it by next Wednesday you could bring it up in the weekly chat.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Community-Chat-June-3-1-00-pm-PT-Turbo-Lister-Retirement-amp/m...
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Sixbit Error 27502

Have you tried contacting Sixbit? I've heard their CS is pretty good and responsive.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Sixbit Error 27502

I think one has to subscribe to it, or at least sign up, before D/L, even if it is a free trial.  Did you check their website?

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Sixbit Error 27502

You will need to contact Six-Bit directly, eBay people don't know anything about how Six-Bit works. 

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Sixbit Error 27502

...may I ask what is Sixbit and what is it doing with eBay?

(...sorry for being...dumb...can't help...!)

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Sixbit Error 27502

Six-Bit is a third party subscription listing management program which allows a seller to make listings, list items, handle sales and shipping paperwork, keep records.  Essentially it assists the seller to do everything except pack the boxes and get them to the shipping carrier. 

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Sixbit Error 27502

@myboardid 

...many thanks for your explanation...

Message 9 of 9
latest reply