cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I put a disclaimer in my listing that includes a film book containing partial nudity?

Good morning!

As part of a media bundle, I am planning on listing various items about the 1995 NC-17 film, "Showgirls." One is a photo book titled "Showgirls - Portrait of a Film" (Please see below photo).  However, there is an issue I want to make sure I resolve correctly before doing so.

Given the subject matter of the film, the book contains photos of partial nudity. To avoid any potential problems with ebay and/or bidders, I was thinking of including the following disclaimer in the listing:

***Please be aware that the book "Showgirls - Portrait of a film," contains photos of partial female nudity. ***

Since this is the very first time I've come across something like this as a seller, I'm at a complete loss on how to proceed. Is the disclaimer needed?  I ask because I checked other listings on ebay as well as Amazon regarding the book and nothing was mentioned. However, I feel like I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge it in some way.

Any ideas and suggestions would definitely be appreciated. Thank you so much!

s-l500.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Should I put a disclaimer in my listing that includes a film book containing partial nudity?

3 REPLIES 3

It's "Showgirls". 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The link was dead but I was able to locate it.

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply