cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Prices

By being placed into the new ebay description box thing all of my listings are messed up. I have to fix each one. Most have $9.95 Parcel Post shipping which I have never used at all. I have to find First Class and Priority in the long list and revise. I should be able to delete the ones they offer me that I never use and don't want to help shorten the very long list. Does anyone know an easy remedy?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Shipping Prices

You can bulk edit shipping.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Shipping Prices

I can't see you wanting to bulk edit your shipping charges.

I could see if you sold the same things but you sell a variety

of different items from small/large/light/heavy/fragile/non-fragile/etc.

Your shipping methods and charges should all vary depending on the item.

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Shipping Prices

That is going to depend on what you sell.  I bulk edit most of my listings when there is a USPS rate increase.  But for me, I only have a handful of different rates so it is easy for me.

I sort my active listings by the shipping cost.  Then I select all the ones that have the same rate and bulk edit them.  Then I'll move onto the next set of listings.  I will always have a handful that I have to edit on their own, but I can do most through the bulk editor.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Shipping Prices

@mam98031 wrote:

That is going to depend on what you sell.  I bulk edit most of my listings when there is a USPS rate increase.  But for me, I only have a handful of different rates so it is easy for me.

I sort my active listings by the shipping cost.  Then I select all the ones that have the same rate and bulk edit them.  Then I'll move onto the next set of listings.  I will always have a handful that I have to edit on their own, but I can do most through the bulk editor.

Great idea.

I never thought of doing that.

The OP probably hasn't either.   😉

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Shipping Prices

I can get creative!!!  LOL

Message 6 of 6
latest reply