cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serovital and This item is not permitted under the Prescription Drugs policy. Please do not relist.

I got this message "This item is not permitted under the Prescription Drugs policy. Please do not relist." when I tried to list Serovital supplements? I would understand if no one else was selling it but, there are. I am curious why I would get this message. Thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Serovital and This item is not permitted under the Prescription Drugs policy. Please do not relist.

If you get a message telling you not to list something, you should not relist it. Doing so could jeopardize your account.

Here is what eBay says about removed listings:

"Why was my listing removed/hidden when similar listings are still active?

If your listing is removed or hidden by eBay, you may see similar listings still active on the site. This could be for several reasons:

• There may be differences between the two listings that are not obvious
  • The other seller may be a rights owner or an authorized retailer of the item
  • A participant in the VeRO program may have asked us to remove your listing but hasn't requested the other listing's removal. These types of removals are only done at the request of the VeRO participant; they are not eBay's decision. Read more about the VeRO Program
  • Your listing was reported to us, but the other listing was not

If you think another listing isn't following our policies, please let us know and we'll investigate."

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/removed-hidden-listings?id=465...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

thank you for the reply, interesting. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are welcome, good luck!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Prescription and over-the-counter drugs policy | eBay

krazzykats_0-1710694757959.png

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 5
latest reply