cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling to a country that was not in included list

Hello,

So I created a listing and limited the postage to Europe with the appropriate value. But a buyer from Puerto Rico said he doesn't mind paying extra for the shipping to get it there, I have now updated my listing with the right shipping value so that he could purchase it.

He still isn't able to make the purchase, can someone please help me 🙂

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

What is the Item Number?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thank you for replying. 

It's the ebay item number: 145273731087

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I looked at the listing and it does say it will ship to Puerto Rico. You may need to check with the buyer and see what  type of error message they are getting when they try to make the purchase. It is possible they have an issue on their end either with the payment method they are trying to use or possibly some eBay restriction. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1698495134895.png

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

That's what I was thinking, gonna have to overcome the language barrier to try and explain it to him.

Thank you for your help!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

It looks like you selected a Domestic shipping option, which on ebay USA means ships from the USA.  You need to select the option for Ships From Outside the USA in the drop down menu in your listing.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

nevermind didn't read properly

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I will see if I have that option, I'm shipping from Portugal but created the listing in the german ebay

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Your Item Number has the item listed on the USA site, where you can not use the USA domestic shipping options.  If you item was on the German site and you were shipping to the USA then you would use a German international option to ship to the USA.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply