cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling history?

Hi,

I sold something in August and just found an additional piece that had been missing that I would like to send to the purchaser.  However, my selling history will not show me anything older than the past 60 days.  Is there a way to see my selling history past that?  I was looking to contact her.

Update:

I used paypal and found the transaction, so I have the person's name and address and ebay name.  I would like to send her a message first before I just send it through the mail....but I can't figure out how to do that either.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Selling history?

@cpmklutz wrote:

Update:

I used paypal and found the transaction, so I have the person's name and address and ebay name.  I would like to send her a message first before I just send it through the mail....but I can't figure out how to do that either.

If you can see the transaction in paypal, you can get the email address.

If you can click "refund this payment" and it should show the email (it does for me anyway). 

Otherwise export your transactions for that day into a CSV file and be sure to include the email address as one of the fields to be exported.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Selling history?

I would just sent it along with a message about what happened.  If you absolutely have to contact the buyer you can click on there username in the feedback you left for them and when it pulls up there feedback page you can click on the contact tab (top right area) and send them a message that way.

Another option would be to search for the buyers user name from the advanced search tab near the search bar, but I am not sure it will pull up a buyer user name or not?

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Selling history?

If you go to her eBay feedback page, you can use the "Contact member" link to send her a message through eBay.

You can get her PayPal email address:  Go to your PayPal account and open the details of the original payment transaction; there is a link for "Issue a refund" under the payment details. On the next window (where you could adjust the amount of the refund)  is personal information including their PayPal email address.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Selling history?

@cpmklutz wrote:

Update:

If you can see the transaction in paypal, you can get the email address.

If you can click "refund this payment" and it should show the email (it does for me anyway). 

Otherwise export your transactions for that day into a CSV file and be sure to include the email address as one of the fields to be exported.  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Selling history?

I agree with @goodluckselling.  You can just include a note in with the missing items when you send them to her.

Very thoughtful and kind of you to do that, IMO.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Selling history?

Since the original sale was 6 months ago, it makes sense to verify that the buyer is still at the same address.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Selling history?

Thank you!  I didn't know how to see her email that way.  I just sent her a note to make sure that the address is still the same.

Thanks a bunch!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply