cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Coupons On Ebay

I want to know whether it is legal to sell goole adwards coupons and bing coupons on ebay?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Selling Coupons On Ebay

Selling Coupons On Ebay

Thanks for your reply copper,
I have read both the policies. But they do not give precise information I need. Can you please clarify more on this matter.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Selling Coupons On Ebay

Madznlk,

The digital policy tells you information about how a digital good needs to be listed (in classifieds) and that you need to have the rights.

The coupons policy provides information about $ limits and more.

What are your specific questions?

Also, have you checked Google and Bing policies to see that they allow sale of these items, as well?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Selling Coupons On Ebay

Since digital policy states that I need to deliver the digital items in material form(in post) I think it has some unpracticle nature when it comes to the coupons like bing and google since they are just "codes" which are used in the internet.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Selling Coupons On Ebay

Have you checked with those two companies to see if they allow sales?

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Selling Coupons On Ebay

@madznlk wrote:

I want to know whether it is legal to sell goole adwards coupons and bing coupons on ebay?

Wait?  Are you talking about the free promotional codes for new accounts that they hand out like saltwater at a beach? 

If so, I would suggest finding something of value to sell.  And second, the answer is "it is not allowed" based on Google's terms at this link:  https://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html

The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply