cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller forum?

G'day,

Are there, is there, a non-ebay-affiliated ebay seller's forum? Not that ebay isn't the most awesome and wonderful place to sell to wonderful buyers who would *never* think of committing crimes such as "abusing the return process"! Oh no, that's never an issue.

Just looking for a friendly, closed to all buyers, seller's forum to seek wisdom and fellowship. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Regards,

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Seller forum?

Just curious -- how did your buyer abuse the return process?  

Message 2 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

How did buyer abuse the return process? 

Message 3 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

One that is closed to cheerleaders ?

Message 4 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

Oh, I would NEVER have a buyer abuse a return! Ebay, your buyers are the best! No complaints ever about buyers, heaven forbid!

Message 5 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

Did I say that a precious ebay buyer would EVER abuse the return process? Heaven's no! Ebay , your buyers are perfect in every way! Ebay, you're the best! You never turn your back on sellers!

Message 6 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

Cheerleaders are not desirable either. I'm looking for hardcore ebay sellers who like to give advice.

Message 7 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

I can't say if they are "friendly" but there are lots of off-eBay discussion boards especially if you want to be friends with a bunch of disgruntled former eBay sellers.

Just Google and you will find them...........or look at all the usual places, reddit, facebook, twitter, etc etc etc.

Message 8 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

@anixi   Try Reddit - there's an eBay subreddit.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 9 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

So I guess we are not supposed to ask what happened? 

Message 10 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

@anixi wrote:

Cheerleaders are not desirable either. I'm looking for hardcore ebay sellers who like to give advice.

@anixi 

Well, you've come to the right place. You'll get more dang advice than you can use here. Low on cheerleaders, too.

Message 11 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

You can ask, but, as ebay says, all buyers are good and truthful and would never, ever commit return fraud! They're perfect and deserve to be treated as innocent at all costs! Buyers on ebay never do anything wrong, do you hear that ebay? Ebay is also really supportive of sellers and really want them to prosper and have wonderful lives! Ebay? Do you hear me? We all love you ebay!

Message 12 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

Oh dear. You really should understand what's really going on within the ebay forums. Ebay is great! We all love ebay!

Message 13 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

@anixi wrote:

You can ask, but, as ebay says, all buyers are good and truthful and would never, ever commit return fraud! They're perfect and deserve to be treated as innocent at all costs! Buyers on ebay never do anything wrong, do you hear that ebay? Ebay is also really supportive of sellers and really want them to prosper and have wonderful lives! Ebay? Do you hear me? We all love you ebay!

There's no need to hint around and drop little clues - if you need help here, just ask and we will try to help. It's disrespectful to the volunteers here to act cagey. 

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 14 of 38
latest reply

Seller forum?

Cagey? I'm just asking the volunteers for a seller's forum that isn't monitored by ebay. Is that cagey? All the responses are asking why I'm asking the question, not providing me the information that I'm actually needing. BTW, ebay is great, everyone loves ebay, they're fair to sellers and never give buyers 100% immunity to fraud. Thank you ebay!!!

Message 15 of 38
latest reply