cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales drop down to 0% last month

Iam an idividual seller and i also use ebay to buy with excellent feedback stats. Started to sell on ebay around 3 years ago. Iam selling  old used stuff and some local new products. I was doing well and managed to be a top rated seller in global region for a long time. After some months sales started to go down. Since ebay selling was never my job i did not mind a lot then.. (since i just needed to make some sales for extra cash or just give my old stuff with a small profit) 

But now for first time ever... a month passed with no sales at all and almost zero item visibility and iam wondering what happened? I live in Cyprus Europe and used to have sales all around the word. I can't understand why so much descline. Iam suspecting someglitch to my account or maybe something else? 

Is there any problem with item visibility? All my listings are also optimized for mobile etc and i cannot figure out what is happening.

Is anybody else see the same descline last 2-3 months?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

This is the US board.

You will get better advice from the ebay UK one where you live.

I have read and agree that many in the US prefer to purchase domestically.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@geotouloupos wrote:
Iam suspecting someglitch to my account or maybe something else? 

Is there any problem with item visibility? All my listings are also optimized for mobile etc and i cannot figure out what is happening.

I searched for a sampling of your items, and they all came up in search.  But, when I looked at the sold listings for comparable items, there was no sales activity on those items.

In other words, I think the problem with at least a portion of your sales is most likely that no one is buying what you are offering.

Your experience can be common on eBay ... when you first start, you list a combination of high-demand and low-demand items.  Of course, your high-demand items sell well, but eventually what is left in your eBay inventory is a bunch of low-demand items.  It isn't that your sales have dropped and something is wrong with eBay, but simply that you are not making sales because your remaining inventory is just not very desirable at any price.

As I said, I only looked at a handful of items, so I could be missing the big picture.  But, if you look at sold listings for key words that describe your items, this should give you an idea of whether or not your items might sell.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply