cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent changes to the Seller's sold page

The new format for the seller's sold page is a step backwards instead of forwards.  Previously all the seller actions were displayed and you could manage your sold listings effectively.  Now to send and invoice you have to bring up the listing to see a send invoice dialog box at the top of the listing.  There now is no box to check that you have shipped the item and to top it off,  there does not appear to be a way of deleting an item once you have shipped it.  The goal here should be not to mimic Microsoft and change the format of the  Windows software version and not its function in order to sell a new Windows operating system, but to improve the software's function.  Perhaps running these changes through someone who actually sells on ebay before implementing them might be a way of improving the system.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I was just about to ask why I can't delete my sold/ delivered items anymore. I see you are having the same problem. I could not see anything in the announcements concerning this. Thank you for the post.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The new sold  page is optimized for mobile devices and it is awful.

They did this to the selling page a few months ago so I knew this was coming

Looks like my 12 year old designed it and its not user friendly. Very stripped down and worst of all (for me) the 'quantity' you have to ship to customers who bought more than one of any particular item is in teeny tiny light gray lettering . I don't understand why the quantity needed to ship is almost hidden

So i went into the hub to see if any better and no not really, the 'items ready to ship' page is the opposite it is cluttered with rows and rows of columns which i know I can customize but really I would rather just have the classic pages back and watch a movie instead of figuring out and customizing the hub.

I can put up with all this, I really can but what is pushing me out of ebay and on to other venues is the fact that you still can't request a combined postage invoice using the ebay app and its been done on purpose to push free shipping. 

Gotta love progress

Message 3 of 3
latest reply