cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for Community Team --Custom Label on Listing?

devon@ebay 

In the Seller Hub, Active Listings , there is a column for "Custom Label" which I fill with my item's storage location (and other sellers use it for other info, such as the price they paid etc). Aside from Seller Hub, the way to access this is to go to the listing itself, and click revise, to see this info (which is NOT shown to buyers and is not part of the listing itself).

That has always been a little inconvenient. 

I see that the Custom Label info is NOW ALSO available at the top, above the actual listing , along with the View info, etc (where it appears only to the seller, not the buyer).  This is so much more convenient, so a big THANK YOU to ebay for this.

However, so far, I haven't seen any announcement about this, so:

Is this an actual change?

Or is this another one of the interminable tests being run? 

I am hoping it is an actual change, but would like confirmation if that is the case.

Can you check into this please? 

TIA.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

devon@ebay 

In the Seller Hub, Active Listings , there is a column for "Custom Label" which I fill with my item's storage location (and other sellers use it for other info, such as the price they paid etc). Aside from Seller Hub, the way to access this is to go to the listing itself, and click revise, to see this info (which is NOT shown to buyers and is not part of the listing itself).

I see that the Custom Label info is NOW ALSO available at the top, above the actual listing , along with the View info, etc (where it appears only to the seller, not the buyer).  This is so much more convenient, so a big THANK YOU to ebay for this.

I am hoping it is an actual change, but would like confirmation if that is the case.

TIA.

Hey @my-cottage-books-and-antiques! I just checked on this and did get confirmation that this change is intentional.  

Devon,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It also shows in the seller hub under "orders awaiting shipment", which is very convenient.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

devon@ebay 

TIA.

Hey @my-cottage-books-and-antiques! I just checked on this and did get confirmation that this change is intentional.  

Devon,
eBay
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks devon@ebay .. that's good news! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@ten_o_nine yes it does, but of course, that is only after the sale. Still, thanks for mentioning it. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply