cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional free listings don't work in bulk relist

Since Ebay does not seem to have any way to report a glitch or get help with a technical problem, complaining here in hopes that either another seller will know how to get this to work, or someone from ebay might see it and fix it. If you can help, thanks a ton!

I keep having this problem off and on with all my accounts; I will get a free listing promotion, I will activate it, and I go to bulk relist my 50+ items that should qualify for this free listing promotion (yes, I checked the fine print!), but in the bulk relist it wants to charge me listing fees. It ONLY works if I go back and relist each individually - THEN It honors the promotion. This is really frustrating because it is mind-numbing to go through 50+ listings and relist them all by hand just so Ebay doesn't charge me $12 in listing fees. Again, sometimes this happens, sometimes it doesn't - I've accepted promotions and had them work fine in bulk relist, and like this most recent one, I've had it do this same thing again. I have one of my accounts converted to Seller Hub -- and it does it there too!! (So it's not just an old interface problem.)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Promotional free listings don't work in bulk relist

Have you TRIED actually submitting say 2 listings (that will bring up the Bulk editor)?

Pretty sure, as long as you're correct and your listings qualify that after you submit it will show zero fees.

It's an eBay glitch, and an annoying one they seem in no rush to fix.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 2 of 2
latest reply