cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pokemon Cards selling

I have recently tried out ebay and havent really had any luck selling cards. I try all I can in pictures and description and I have only sold 1 card. From this card I listed it for  $15 and received $10. I am just trying to quick sell my cards for some profit but I cant get the money I want. I also want to sell some holos and reverse holos cards for $1.15 each but I cant figure out how volume pricing works and how to set it up.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Pokemon Cards selling

Have any tips or know how to set up volume pricing?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Pokemon Cards selling

Your prices are all too high and your pictures are very blurry. You have to look at what things have sold for previously and go under that especially because you are brand new. For example on this card you have auctioning starting at $10 total with shipping you should probably do a Buy It Now for $5.99 (or $6.99 max) with either free shipping or ebay standard envelope shipping that cost the buyer 64 cents (based on this comp I found)

Screenshot_20240210_073459_eBay.jpg

So take different clear pictures and add standard envelope shipping, reduce your prices based on Research of what they have sold for, and do Buy it Now instead of auctions.

Because you do not have an eBay store the only volume pricing that you can do is having more than one of the same card that they get a discount for purchasing multiples of. 

For cards under $2 you really need to put them in lots for it to be worth your time to ship and photograph and list.

If you have a lot more cards to sell and you're trying to build up feedback to list the rest of your cards then do all these things I said. However if these are the only cards you're trying to sell then I would put them all in one lot together and choose an appropriate Buy It Now price to save your time cost.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Pokemon Cards selling

@kydys_0 wrote:

Have any tips or know how to set up volume pricing?

I think you need a store subscription for that.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Pokemon Cards selling

If you want to make a profit selling something that is one dimensional a scanner is a better option than taking pictures.   Scans provide more accurate detail.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Pokemon Cards selling

I have sold pokeman cards in a bulk lot. 30 to 40 at a time with a buy it now price.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply