cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures not loading.

Is ebay broken again?I can't load photos to my listing.And I can't load pics in messages.I have an interested customer on an expensive item.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Pictures not loading.

@relaxintowealth wrote:

Is ebay broken again?I can't load photos to my listing.And I can't load pics in messages.I have an interested customer on an expensive item.

It's an on going bug that hasn't been fixed yet. I ran into doing a bulk edit upload. Just spins and spins and spins until you cancel and redo.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Pictures not loading.

Unfortunately I have been having issues with the app as well starting a new listing with the draft or not keeping pictures that you took. You'll be uploading pics and it creates it's own listing or it will lose the picture all together. eBay needs to step their game up fixing the Android app.

stores.ebay.com/ellajayclothing
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Pictures not loading.

yes, and my draft is now gone and I have to redo the listing.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Pictures not loading.

Check and make sure you don't have an active listing with no photo.  I had one like this a few days ago, there was an issue and it still created a listing with no photo.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Pictures not loading.

I'm also having a problem with it, using a laptop.  Tried both Chrome and Mozilla same problem...On Mozilla they would load, but I couldn't edit them....so much for getting some listings done...

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Pictures not loading.

Mine wont load either. I can't list anything. UGH

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Pictures not loading.

I tried both also. This time they both don't work.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply