cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Details page layout has changed, can't print!

Ok, I CAN print it, but all the crucial numbers on the right side of the page are now cut off when I print!

Has anyone else noticed this troubling scenario?  I keep a record of my sales by having a printed order details page for each sale, if I'm not able to print the numbers pertaining to dollars amounts, it's a real problem!!

Anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!

-Dippitydoo

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Sounds like you need to adjust your printer settings/preferences. Or, when the page comes up to print check "fit to page" and those settings.

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Thanks for the tips, Hook/Loop!  I'll look into that!

-Dippity

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Very simple fix: Adjust your scaling or margins in your printer settings. I also print out a permanent record of each sale's details page, and have noticed the same thing on occasion.

Cheers, Duffy 

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

This happened to me recently also, and the best I could do was to simply print landscape instead of portrait, though it does use two sides of the paper. Works OK.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Did you ever fix this? mine just started as well. Changing margins does nothing

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Having the same issue!  Changing margins does nothing.  Oddly, one page will print fine with all numbers included and then the next two or three don't fit the page and the numbers are lost.  

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

@dippitydoo wrote:

Ok, I CAN print it, but all the crucial numbers on the right side of the page are now cut off when I print!

Has anyone else noticed this troubling scenario?  I keep a record of my sales by having a printed order details page for each sale, if I'm not able to print the numbers pertaining to dollars amounts, it's a real problem!!

Anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!

-Dippitydoo

I just did a trouble shoot... I actually print my orders to PDF. In portrait version, I can't print those numbers either.

Switch to landscape, and it prints fine.

C.

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

I had the same thing start happening about a week and a half ago - just on eBay, not on other web pages.  I used to have it set "fit to page" but that doesn't work now.  Instead of adjusting the margins, I set to print at 60% size instead of 100%.  At 60%, the pages look like they used to and fit on a portrait orientated page.  This works for print to pdf too.

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Guess that was eBay taking another 40% for themselves. LOL!

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

I switched it to landscape and it was fine. Just be certain to specify printing the current page.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

I have been printing the order details page for a couple of years, to have a written record of each transaction.   I scale the print job at 70% to fit everything on the page. I recently started having an issue where the "Item" box on the left seems not to be scaling down, and part of the quantitly column and both of the prices are cut off.  The "order" boxes on the right print OK, as does the "shipping" boxes at the top left.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

I've just resolved to contact Ebay every Monday morning on Facebook Messenger (Ebay for Business) until they fix this. I tried working with them; sending screenshots, etc, but in the end they just gave me a polite brush off and marked the problem as "resolved".

It isn't resolved; I still have the problem, so I'll let them know it isn't resolved every Monday. If enough sellers

do the same, maybe they will actually fix it.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Why are you all printing every single transaction up? The annual paperwork from ebay is all the IRS needs in the case of an audit.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

We  have to keep per item transaction records for the auditors that come in every year so we can keep our e-Stewards certification.

Message 15 of 20
latest reply