cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh what a feeling

Is it a vast improvement from 3 sales a week to going 8 straight days with a sale?  I believe so.  However, it is just 1 sale per day.  Does it take away the feeling that my "business" has a dusty 'Going out of business' sign laying on the floor; a condemned sign on the building & a wrecking ball crashing in?  Nope.  lol   Good luck to us all.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Oh what a feeling

Good luck to you too buddy!  😃

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Oh what a feeling

Thanks!   **2** sales today.  The streak was broken.  lol

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Oh what a feeling

@sakic92710 

My sales improved as well.  However, I get a lot of returns (including not as described past 30 days). So I am not sure what is better— lower sales without returns or more sales with a lot of returns that put you in trouble and at risk of more fees?

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Oh what a feeling

I had a cancelled sale re-order today plus 3 additional sales!   😃

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Oh what a feeling

@inhawaii wrote:

I had a cancelled sale re-order today plus 3 additional sales!   😃

And you are just laying around doing nothing, definitely eBay seller of the year!!

On a serious note, hope you are well on the mend 😊

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Oh what a feeling

Going only by your feedback for the past 6 months you have been selling about 20 items a month and for the past year, you have been selling 30 items a month.

So , while the period is very short, it could be thought that 8 sales in 8 days is back to normal for you.

You know your numbers better than anyone else, of course.
I tend to compare with sales in 2019 and 2018 before the pandemic surge in online selling. There definitely has been a drop in online shopping since 2022 as people got used to living in a pandemic and as supply lines became more dependable.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Oh what a feeling

Really impressed! Good luck to you all

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Oh what a feeling

Keep it going.  You definitely get sales on a vast assortment of items.  I would have had another sale but some believe people want to sell for less than half of their asking price.  THEN pay fees on top of that.  lol

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Oh what a feeling

I only had 12 sales in June so, 9 in 8 days is a pleasant surprise.   🙂   I should get more listings up.  I see you are over 1,000 items for sale.  Are you looking at a slow month or is this normal for you in 2022?

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Oh what a feeling

I can't wait to get out of this bed!

One of the first things i'm going to do is ... throw another shrimp on the barbie.   😉 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Oh what a feeling

My sales have also been improving slowly over the past week or so.  It is a welcomed change.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 12 of 12
latest reply