cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offering Combined shipping and free shipping over $25

I created these rules and then assigned them to my listings but my customers are still being charged for each item. I dont understand what I'm doing wrong? The internet where I live is pretty slow so trying to figure this out is really frustrating me. Can any one give me some advice?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

this may not be the exact answer, but the buyer needs to communicate with you when they are done shopping and then wait for you to send them an adjusted invoice. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I looked at 3 of your listings.  Two of them stated free shipping for a $25 or more purchase, plus a discount for combined shipping.  One did not.

Is it possible your buyer purchased one or more of the listings where this is NOT stated in the Shipping & Payments tab?

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

On each listing as you are listing it you need to select the rules that you want applied to that listing

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Don't know if it applies to what your doing but I had the same problem when I offered flat rate shipping.  I offered combined flat rate shipping but sometimes it wouldn't combine correctly.  In the same order it would charge full price shipping and some would be combined correctly.  It took me a long time to figure it out.  For me offering combined shipping I should have all the same type of shipping.  If one is Priority shipping and another is first class they don't combine together.  To make it work I listed everything as "expedited shipping".  Since first class mail arrives now mostly in three days just like priority mail I haven't had much problem outside of some confused buyers.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I tried it, but it did not work. For whatever reason the buyers were not able to send an invoice request, and I couldn't send any invoice to them either. I had to refund them for the shipping overcharge. If there is any way to send an invoice to a buyer, or the buyer to request an invoice after they have the items in the shopping cart, please let me know.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I had to refund them for the shipping overcharge.

And you don't get any fees back from that. Enough said ........

Message 7 of 7
latest reply