cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No healthy upstream when trying to share to Social Media

Has anyone else had an issue with the No Healthy Upstream while trying to share listings on Social Media? I cleared my cache several times, but it continues. I contacted eBay and was told to go to incognito on my browser, but I don't want to do that every time. I read it could be a technical issue within eBay. Does anyone have a solution that worked? Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

no healthy upstream

Yes I am getting this now for days. On Windows PC on my MacBook and on work iMacs all give same message. This needs to be fixed cannot push any listings to any social media sites at all. Used to push them out all the time every day for months if not years. Not sure what is going on at eBay. Nothing to do with Cache or computer errors i have literally tried on 6-7 different machines and networks 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have seen that message on occasion when trying to go from my seller hub to these community board pages. Usually I just hit F5 and it connects.

But as for social media, it would seem the problem would be with them, not eBay. Wouldn't the "upstream" be the Social Media page and, therefore, they are the ones with the problem?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply