cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Charges for Shipping, Still Ship?

Very strange happenings! I just printed off the labels for today's sales so I can pack them up. 12 labels total, purchased through ebay. I went to check on my Paypal balance for another reason and saw that I haven't been charged for a single one of those shipping labels. I checked my bank account to make sure they didn't charge my backup source, and no charge there either. I've waited an hour now and still nothing. This has never happened. Are these shipping labels valid or should I try buying more? I need to get these packages packed up.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The labels are still valid, but Ebay did not charge you for them. For example two weeks ago I sold an item that got canceled, but I still got paid for it. Ebay is becoming werid.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I just printed one for a new sale and got charged correctly. I think I'm going to void these and buy new ones.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Were they USPS labels or FedEx?  You don't get charged for the FedEx label until the eBay invoice AFTER the item is delivered.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yea, I just learned that when I turned to google for help, lol. They were usps though. Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply