cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New selling format

Is there any way to get back my original selling page?  The new format has printing that's way too tiny and way more confusing as to layout.....also where the heck did my sold items go???  Now no notification when an item sells.  I accidentally found 2 items that sold....with NO notifications??   Has ebay lost its mind???  Anyone else having problems accessing info?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

New selling format

The best way to view ebay selling area is on a PC with large monitor not small screen mobil phone, on the big screen using Seller HUB so everything is in one place you can see all your solds and stuff there. You should get emails when something sells check your settings page in ebay to see what email address is listed there. Sounds like your trying to run ebay off your mobile phone?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

New selling format

If it's the mobile app they just updated it.  If you didn't get a message to do so just uninstall and reinstall through whatever store you use.  I just updated mine and am getting notifications.  I've always thought it was a rubbishy app so don't have too many expectations, but it is readable at this point and works OK.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 3
latest reply