cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Selling Limits are missing from Selling Page

Last week ebay screwed up my selling limits (along with others who reported it here).  I called and my limits were restored to what they were before. Now that section is completely gone on that ID, my main selling ID. I can't see the amount total I have listed or my limits. The entire section is no longer there. Anybody else? And how do I get it back? It is showing fine on this ID.

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

It’s probably $2B 🙄

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

@rednarlenes 

You may need to scroll up and look on the right side for "customize".  The box may have become unchecked for showing that info.

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 

I am still using my fave My Ebay seller page. I don't see a customize button anywhere. I am petrified to even click on "switch to new" whatever in case I will never get back. Any other ideas on how to get that limits block back using the better than ever old My Ebay Summary? I didn't delete it. Just happened recently. Thanks for your help. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

I have never been able to find any selling limits on my account. I've looked everywhere I'm told they should be, but they just never have been there. Based on the limits I've seen others post lately, I'm assuming my limit is infinity.

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

@abfabvintage wrote:

@buyselljack2016 

I am still using my fave My Ebay seller page. I don't see a customize button anywhere. I am petrified to even click on "switch to new" whatever in case I will never get back. Any other ideas on how to get that limits block back using the better than ever old My Ebay Summary? I didn't delete it. Just happened recently. Thanks for your help. 

My bad, I should have specified that the "customize" is on the "sellers hub" page.

I use the "My eBay seller" page for all my day-to-day things, but have been presented with shoved into the seller hub. I check a few things there, and just click over the old My selling when I want to get something done without constantly opening different pages.

Never could find my limits on one account with "my eBay all selling page". Other account it is right at the top.

@rednarlenes 

Message 6 of 24
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 

Thanks...so I can click on the "new" view which is Seller Hub and assume I can get back to my selling page, right? Guess will just do it...eventually I will be hog tied into the Seller Hub (ugly picture lolol) eventually anyway...thanks for your help. 

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

This my exact scenario too abfab. I'm on the old selling page where it is not showing and no customize option.  But it was fine until last week. I clicked on the blue help flag and found my limits. They still say the 2 billion and 1 and 200 million and 1. Why the one? lololololol

So the glitch is not fully resolved to date, sigh. I like being able to see the total amount I have listed at a glance which is part of that block.

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

Thank you buyselljack. I was scouring the page thoroughly hoping against hope that I could find that customize button and mark yours as a solution. Alas, no. 

Not sure if it is even worth calling about, yech. 

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

It’s not a glitch on the amount.13C5D0E5-EE0D-4CBF-A072-1E4DE401B9E1.png

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

It’s not a glitch on the amount.

And I've got some islands for sale ...

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 

@rednarlenes 

Hey to you both...well I tried it...doesn't work to find the limits. But, hey, it didn't dump me into the Seller Scrub (I mean Hub lolol). So am back to my classic seller page. And I truly believe when the Blue said the 2B is not a glitch, that is probably to help out the big boxers and the roll overs for GTC...you guys should go here: 

Topratedsellers.com. Gives you a wealth of info related to ebay sellers all over the globe. Thanks to you both. 

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago. My selling limits vanished. I have clicked on every link I can find, old page, new page, account settings, dashboard, there are nowhere to be found.

I can only assume (which I figure doesn't make u r me one of those with what goes on on around here) that I am such a stellar seller that I have no limits!!! innocent

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

tyler@ebay

Tyler, would you mind looking into why the Monthly Selling Limits Block has disappeared from my selling page (on my selling ID)? That is my question as the OP.  

Others are also having this issue. How do we get it back?? I find the total at a glance that is also in that section very helpful on a daily basis .

Thank you, red.

Message 14 of 24
latest reply

tyler@ebay
There ya go.

Message 15 of 24
latest reply