cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing some countries in my International shipping list

I'm using eBay international shipping program (by default), and I double checked New Zealand is qualified.

However in my listing, the shipping to country list doesn't include New Zealand. Any idea? 

Countries below are listed in my listing. 

Ships to: 
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Croatia, Republic of the Congo, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Could be an excluded item or product,  hazardous = anything with a battery..

Things like that there have been several changes to what can and can not be imported by several countries..

There are ways but it starts getting iffy..

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Well yes, but at least you can still ship to Gibraltar.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@bookschangelife 

I change my location to New Zealand and still saw 1900+ listings that seem to ship to NZ (the two I actually looked at showed NZ as a ship to country).

Which specific listing did you see that NZ was NOT on the list of countries you ship to?

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Thanks a lot for all the replies above.

Here is the listing I don't see New Zeeland... or more countries missing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/393949507800

if you click the shipping link there are many countries there but NZ is not. So strange... since in all my listings I just use default eBay international shipping program settings. 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@bookschangelife wrote:

Thanks a lot for all the replies above.

Here is the listing I don't see New Zeeland... or more countries missing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/393949507800

if you click the shipping link there are many countries there but NZ is not. So strange... since in all my listings I just use default eBay international shipping program settings. 

Well I see what you see on that listings, I looked it over very closely but I couldn't find anything that could be causing the issue.

Have you tried to revise the listing and add NZ back in? I believe that users of EIS can still block specific countries and EIS will observe those restrictions. While you can block (or not) based on a global setting in your site preferences you can also "manually" alter those for a single specific listing.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

EIS has filters that attempt to comply with import/export regulations of the various countries when determining what items can be shipped to what countries. How those filters work exactly only EIS knows. As others mentioned it is something with this particular listing. I looked at several of your other listings and the shipping locations include New Zealand. How to determine what the issue is may be difficult. It could be the category, it could be something in the title or description or possibly some other key word that EIS is picking up. Gilded maybe? 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for your time. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Sorry for the revive. I didn't want to start new thread on the same subject.

I now have Germany missing on many of the items now, they used to be on there.

It seems random to me, because some are hardware, software, and 3d prints. Some have Germany listed others do not in the same categories.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Well yes, but at least you can still ship to Gibraltar.

@hartungcards 

And every seller's favorite Nigeria is a go as well. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply