cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing buyer Missing item Missing ebay listing the hat trick

Does anyone know what would cause a sold ebay listing to vanish? Only thing I can think of is if buyer goes NARU maybe?

Odd situation, in my mail today I get a RTS (return to sender) envelope with sticker "return to sender attempted-not known unable to forward" also it was ripped open, retaped and stamped "received without contents"

Couldn't remember what the buyer had purchased by their name so since it was shipped Sept 29 looked through my solds for 28th-29th, just a few items but not that buyer. So I went to Inkfrog and found the item which sold Sep 28, went back to ebay solds and nothing there, go back to Inkfrog and get ebay item #, search for that & nothing found.

So I have missing buyer, missing trinket ($20 medal) & missing listing on ebay, what gives?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

As you say, listings generally vanish when a buyer account is suspended, you would have received a message from eBay cancelling the sale.

Not that I doubt you but could you post the item number.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

item 125980229900. Never received a cancelation notice from ebay on this one

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

This listing has not been removed. Here's a link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125980229900

lacemaker3_0-1697150327217.png

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hi & thanks for that. I didn't think to search under completed listings I thought completeds would pop up by just entering the item number, yes I'm an idiot. Still doesn't show in my sold items in Seller Hub though?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Did you try looking for it under the "paid and shipped" tab in your Seller Hub or shipped in the app?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply