cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Millions of users?

eBay is fast at blocking people, like me, who try to inform others about the illegal activity that eBay supports. But try to get an actual person to talk about how you got scammed for thousands of dollars and you're so out of luck. This tells me that eBay has an algorithm that looks for things that make them look bad, and then blocks it! 

I am not the most dedicated ebay informer or whistleblower and I can create a fake account in about 2 seconds. Think about that; I'm not even trying. There are complete companies all over the place that do nothing but scam people on eBay. Cell phones, cameras, computers... eBay sellers are getting screwed out of money, real people losing real money. 

Reading through the ebay help community I added up 10 people that are asking for help! All together those 10 people, lost almost $10,000. Think about that! eBay has millions of users and millions of potential scam victims.

How long till it's you?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Millions of users?

"Cell phones, cameras, computers...eBay sellers are getting screwed"....I don't think so.

So many robbers mob stealing in stores and trying to sell their items here on eBay. I have seen it all and experienced it in the stores. No receipts selling 100 cellphones or 50 computers shows the seller didn't happen to just find such items in the trash to sell on their eBay account.

You can create a fake account in 2 seconds...but with no feedback and its a brand new account do you really think I would buy a cell phone or computer on such an account?

I do have myself as a seller about 300+ blocked people from buying from me. So, I guess I am in the group.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Millions of users?

I am not selling IPhones, Laptops, Gaming Desktops, expensive Cameras, GPU's etc. So I basically don't have any problems.

Selling that kind of merchandise online mail-order anywhere comes with inherent risks. 

I would not try to sell those items here or there if I had them. 

Posting ID
Message 3 of 3
latest reply