cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microdeposits

Like a thousand other sellers have asked, where do we verify them (do not tell me to find the fabled “banner”) and why is EBay so intent on disrupting its sellers?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Microdeposits

microdeposits are made directly to your bank account. 

You go there to check them.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Microdeposits

@mrnickmerch 

Did you check the checking/bank account you attached your Ebay account to be paid? I would look there and go from there.  Easy. 

Happy Selling!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Microdeposits

Perhaps I want clear enough, I know what the microdeposit amounts are, but haven’t a clue where to confirm them on eBay side of things.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Microdeposits

@mrnickmerch 

Check your messages or click the red banner you were referring to.  It's been a while for me but if I remember correctly that's how I got mine confirmed.  If not, contact customer service and see if they can walk you thru it.

Good luck!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Microdeposits

Pardon me for repeating what you don’t want to hear. But when the banner in your seller hub turns red it will say verify or some similar verbiage. You may also get a message regarding the micro deposits.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Microdeposits

Are you talking about slow payouts? 

Micro deposit is or was a verification of your payment / receiving payment system. That is the best I can describe it. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Microdeposits

This should have been initially setup when you opened your account or when you setup for Managed Payments. I am guessing you changed your banking information. Following is how to verify the microdeposits. 

Logging into your bank

When verifying your account, if your bank is available in the Add a bank account list, you can select it and log in directly with your bank credentials. This is the fastest way to verify your checking account.

Using microdeposits

Alternatively, you can verify your account using two microdeposits (small payments) sent to your linked checking account.

Here’s how to verify your account using microdeposits:

1. Sign in to Seller Hub or My eBay.
  2. Select the banner to verify your bank account.
  3. Select Verify with microdeposits.
  4. Once they’ve reached your account (2-4 business days), sign in to Seller Hub or My eBay.
  5. Select the banner to verify your bank account and enter the microdeposit amounts.

It can take up to 4 business days for microdeposits to reach your account, and we’ll email you to confirm they’ve arrived. The microdeposits will be withdrawn from your checking account within a few days.

Don’t attempt to enter any amounts until the microdeposits have reached your checking account as this could cause issues with verifying your account.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply