cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Feedback Left for Others Available on App

As a seller who routinely will receive offers, I always check the feedback a prospective buyer has left for others. Currently, on the app, you can only see feedback the buyer has received, but in the browser version, you can see the feedback they left. This seems like an easy fix. I would love for this to be updated in the app. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Since I do not use the app, but a desktop, if I click on that (1293) after your name here, I can see FB received as seller, FB received as buyer and FB left for others.

So there is no equivalent action on the app? 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Too right there ate thoudanda of parasites, out there who just live on the fact you cant see feedback left for others in the app, people afe using laptops less, ebay afe pathetic, i jus t had anothet scam claiming item was faulty  i refused refund because she would not send photos, dhr left negative feedback, she leaves 75 per cent negative and 25 per cent neutral, and of course ebay refused to remove negative despite her providing zero evidence and her appalling feedback staring them in the face.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I agree wholeheartedly.  If you can see it on a PC, you should be able to see it on the app.  The feedback you leave says much more about you as a buyer than the feedback you receive. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Old thread from April 2023 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply