cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its been 20 days and still the promoted listing feature is not working. The dashboard of promoted

Its been 20 days and still the promoted listing feature is not working. The dashboard of promoted listing standard is not showing up any results, it is consistently stays on 0% though I am able to create a campaign and it is also reflecting on the listing as well but not giving any result.

I have tried creating new listing thinking that it would work on new ones but still same 0% result on impressions and page views.

I tried contacting with US customer care and they are saying its a technical glitch and the team is working on it. But when I tried asking with my fellow eBay sellers, they said it is working fine.

I have been working with this feature from quite a long time but it never happens

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Its been 20 days and still the promoted listing feature is not working. The dashboard of promoted

Except for the one item I just looked at, if no one is clicking on to open and view, that would explain the impressions and page views counts you are seeing? Promoting does not guarantee views. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Perhaps your seller rating is preventing you from utilizing PL. you must be Above Standard to use it.

What happens if you are Below Standard

If your evaluation on the 20th of the month shows that you are not meeting our minimum standards, we may put limitations on your selling activity until your performance improves. To see what you can do to bring your level back to Above Standard, read our article on Monitoring and improving your seller performance.

Some limitations are applied straight away after the evaluation, while others take effect from the 1st of the following month. If your seller level improves at a future evaluation, the same time frames will apply for limitations to be removed.

Directly after the evaluation:

Seller Standards Policy 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply